So, I got sick last week. Like, really sick. Like...high fever, body aches, vomiting sick. It was awful. I missed THREE days of work. I have only missed one other day this school year to help my mom when she had a kidney stone removed. 3 days! I missed my kids like you wouldn't believe. Anyway, I had just started C25K (couch to 5K) through the app on my phone, then death struck me and I was bedridden. I haven't started week 2 yet. I think I'm going to tomorrow. Let me tell you about something though...I am obsessed with this website:
http://www.popsugar.com/everything-you-love.
I go to the workout link and they have so many 10 minute at-home workout videos! I've been doing the arms one lately since cardio was not an option and I think it's really doing something to my arms! Look! I have a bicep, I think!
http://www.popsugar.com/everything-you-love.
I go to the workout link and they have so many 10 minute at-home workout videos! I've been doing the arms one lately since cardio was not an option and I think it's really doing something to my arms! Look! I have a bicep, I think!
I think that's a tiny little bump! I have NEVER liked my arms, nor have I ever really cared enough to focus on them, but this has me more motivated to keep working on them. See what jiggly part underneath? You know you do, don't lie. What can I do to work on that thing? Tips please.
I'm also doing the squat challenge. Today is only day 2. Don't hate-I've been sickly and I'm trying to get back into gear without dying.
I love these things because they go by really quick, they can be done in your living room and they work! I feel the burn for sure.
I've also decided that I am unable to become a clean eater. It's too boring and I don't like it. Don't I know it's healthy? Yes. Do I still think that I can make healthy choices that lead to weight loss without being totally "clean"? Absolutely. Paleo? No, thanks. I NEED dairy. Like, I really, really need it. And it needs me. I love cheese so much. And a nice, cold glass of milk? With some oreos? Okay, I'll stop. Fat girl came out for a second. She will always be within. What does your inner fat girl say??? Let her speak! I'm hyper after doing those videos as you can see. I'm just rambling.
Food wise, I've been eating a serving of Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal with 1 banana for breakfast and I stay pretty satisfied until lunch. If needed, I eat some watermelon or almonds around 10:30. For lunch, I was bad today. I had to catch up on paperwork so I ate a 100-calorie pack of cheese its at my desk. Oops. And for dinner I picked up a salad at Jason's Deli because my hubby is now sick (the poor soul) and he wanted soup. So, there ya have it. I bought the stuff to make my favorite thing for lunch. Whole wheat bread, toasted, with a thin slice of jalapeno jack cheese on top, then sliced avocado on top. It is SO good and filling. I love it. If I was still a heifer I would drizzle some ranch on top. Mmmmm. There she is again.
I think that'll be all folks. I'm really looking forward to the end of this school year, moving into our new home, our vacation and many other things!!! Thanks so much for reading. I appreciate it more than you know. Good luck out there, and tell those inner fat girls to shush!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

I feel the exact same way about eating clean! It's wonderful for most people... but just not for me. :) I was your 100th follower by the way, congrats!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from runninglikeamother.com :)
That is so wonderful! Thank you so much!!!
ReplyDelete